Elite Ranks

Welcome To Elite Ranks Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.
[NEWS] 30B Giveaway 28th October.Current Friends Chat [Elite Wagers]

Elite Ranks - Your personal staking clan

Jagex Strikes Again

J0EL

Jagex Strikes Again

Post by J0EL on Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:25 am

It sucks... really, it does. To the select few who may read this, you are more than likely aware of Jagex's attempt today to strike down on "games of chance" yet again. However, not only was this a strike on "games of chance" but additionally to the community that has began to form both inside and outside of the game. I have already expressed vocally my opinions on how friends can be made, names can be remembered, and how there is more that can come from staking than the typical business factors. I could rant all day as to why "games of chance" shouldn't be an offense, leading back to IRC dicing, dice bags, flowers, seals, eggs etc. In short, individuals should be able to make their own decisions, not limit their freedom of choice/action because of other peoples misfortunes from gambling. If they want to ban RWT, that works, but don't dismantle communities, events, or the fun that staking has offered many of us because Jagex has issues cracking down on those individuals who are RWT. I made a return to Runescape in hopes of finding another group, whom I could grow with and enjoy the game alongside my interest in staking, and finding "Elite Ranks" offered me that. Although my time here was little, I enjoyed it, I've already created/witnessed memories here, and I hope that this doesn't end here. As a former host of gambling in years past, I don't want today to reenact the community I was a part of then, and watch it fade away. I understand Coin & James have had plans regarding the next chapter in anticipation this day would come, and I look forward to it. I thank the hosts, owners, and bettors for allowing me to enjoy this game that much more, and I'll hopefully create more memories in the future.

I'll be waiting.

P.S I really do hope Yinn (Tanya) can appeal that absurd ban. The removal of 279 accounts prior to releasing an official statement regarding the ban of commission staking is absolutely foolish.

And I hope a new YouTube video comes up of those high-roller bets, I want to be see my lovely "hi YouTube" statements in the friend-chat throughout them
    Laughing

- Joel47 / Rayman jocolor
    Malik
    Mod
    Mod

Re: Jagex Strikes Again

Post by Malik on Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:20 am

RiP ;(

EUR0
    Mod
    Mod

Re: Jagex Strikes Again