Elite Ranks

Welcome To Elite Ranks Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.
[NEWS] 30B Giveaway 28th October.Current Friends Chat [Elite Wagers]

Elite Ranks - Your personal staking clan


    You guys have discord?

    Share

    Kebab

    Posts : 34
    Join date : 2016-11-18

    You guys have discord?

    Post by Kebab on Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:37 am

    Do you guys have discord? You should get it Smile

    Coin
    Owner
    Owner

    Posts : 251
    Join date : 2015-11-21
    Age : 18
    Location : Germany

    Re: You guys have discord?

    Post by Coin on Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:15 pm

    Not yet





    Kebab

    Posts : 34
    Join date : 2016-11-18

    Re: You guys have discord?

    Post by Kebab on Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:21 am

    Keep me informed pl0x

    Coin
    Owner
    Owner

    Posts : 251
    Join date : 2015-11-21
    Age : 18
    Location : Germany

    Re: You guys have discord?

    Post by Coin on Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:06 pm

    Were trying first to get forums little bit more activ





    Malik
    Mod
    Mod

    Posts : 454
    Join date : 2016-01-16
    Age : 19
    Location : California, USA

    Re: You guys have discord?

    Post by Malik on Sat Dec 10, 2016 2:06 am

    We'll never get it. Discord is for people who don't want to pay for teamspeak. Other than that teamspeak is much better for our FC




    Kebab

    Posts : 34
    Join date : 2016-11-18

    Re: You guys have discord?

    Post by Kebab on Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:17 am

    Malik wrote:We'll never get it. Discord is for people who don't want to pay for teamspeak. Other than that teamspeak is much better for our FC
    Isn't discord better though?

    Malik
    Mod
    Mod

    Posts : 454
    Join date : 2016-01-16
    Age : 19
    Location : California, USA

    Re: You guys have discord?

    Post by Malik on Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:50 pm

    Kebab wrote:
    Malik wrote:We'll never get it. Discord is for people who don't want to pay for teamspeak. Other than that teamspeak is much better for our FC
    Isn't discord better though?

    On paper, Discord is indeed better:

    • Completely free
    * IP/DDoS protected
    • Browser, app and phone support
    * Modernized text chat with customizable text channels
    • Clear voice chat with customizable voice channels
    • User tags which grant users specific permissions
    • Personal messaging and friend/block lists
    • Ping notifications
    • Minimal CPU and memory usage
    * Automatic failover, so your Discord server will never go down
    • An easy to use server setup
    • Customizable server URL's and invite links

    The reason why we don't use it is simple: our FC and many others have been with Teamspeak for years and switching to Discord would be a huge step. I still rarely see Discord used throughout RS so if we switch, we won't have many people joining. We will most likely wait until Discord is more reliable and wide-spread to consider it.




    Kebab

    Posts : 34
    Join date : 2016-11-18

    Re: You guys have discord?

    Post by Kebab on Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:09 am

    Malik wrote:
    Kebab wrote:
    Malik wrote:We'll never get it. Discord is for people who don't want to pay for teamspeak. Other than that teamspeak is much better for our FC
    Isn't discord better though?


    The reason why we don't use it is simple: our FC and many others have been with Teamspeak for years and switching to Discord would be a huge step. I still rarely see Discord used throughout RS so if we switch, we won't have many people joining. We will most likely wait until Discord is more reliable and wide-spread to consider it.

    I think discord is pretty widespread atm within RS community...
    And it's pretty easy to get used to (easier than TS) so ppl joining shouldn't be a problem

    Malik
    Mod
    Mod

    Posts : 454
    Join date : 2016-01-16
    Age : 19
    Location : California, USA

    Re: You guys have discord?

    Post by Malik on Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:21 pm

    Kebab wrote:
    Malik wrote:
    Kebab wrote:
    Malik wrote:We'll never get it. Discord is for people who don't want to pay for teamspeak. Other than that teamspeak is much better for our FC
    Isn't discord better though?


    The reason why we don't use it is simple: our FC and many others have been with Teamspeak for years and switching to Discord would be a huge step. I still rarely see Discord used throughout RS so if we switch, we won't have many people joining. We will most likely wait until Discord is more reliable and wide-spread to consider it.

    I think discord is pretty widespread atm within RS community...
    And it's pretty easy to get used to (easier than TS) so ppl joining shouldn't be a problem

    Teamspeak is still more widely spread, and even then Discord is spread between normal RS clans. Us stakers are a whole special community separated from the skillers, PvPers, and PvMers. None of the hosts currently use Discord, and I doubt most of them even heard of it.

    I already wrote all the pros (including Discord being easier to use) and like I said we're already used to using TS so it would take a major change to switch to Discord.




    Sponsored content

    Re: You guys have discord?

    Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:26 pm


      Current date/time is Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:26 pm