Elite Ranks

Welcome To Elite Ranks Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.
[NEWS] 30B Giveaway 28th October.Current Friends Chat [Elite Wagers]

Elite Ranks - Your personal staking clan


    New Stake Calculator Program

    Share

    Ginatonic

    Posts : 8
    Join date : 2016-06-30

    New Stake Calculator Program

    Post by Ginatonic on Sat Jul 02, 2016 7:50 pm

    I am redesigning the staking calculator.

    Please suggest anything you may want to change from the previous application, and the current progress, which I will document here.

    Thanks:


    Current Progress:

    Progress has been slow as I've had a holiday, and been cleaned, and I'm broke = no motivation currently.



    Last edited by Ginatonic on Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:27 pm; edited 3 times in total

    Malik
    Mod
    Mod

    Posts : 414
    Join date : 2016-01-16
    Age : 19
    Location : California, USA

    Re: New Stake Calculator Program

    Post by Malik on Sun Jul 03, 2016 1:09 am

    Can you make it to where the hosting calculator is automatically updated when you get a bet from someone?

    I.e I get a 100m bet and the hosting calculator types the name and bet by itself




    Ginatonic

    Posts : 8
    Join date : 2016-06-30

    Re: New Stake Calculator Program

    Post by Ginatonic on Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:44 am

    ilz wrote:Can you make it to where the hosting calculator is automatically updated when you get a bet from someone?

    I.e I get a 100m bet and the hosting calculator types the name and bet by itself

    Um how's it gonna know who bet..? I can't have it interact with the client unless you all wanna install powerbot.
    But I can do it so it auto updates the pot everytime something is changed in the bet section. Btw can someone send me the current app so I can look at it in more depth? my emails meATjackevans'co'uk <- because I'm not allowed to post emails according to the forums :p

    Malik
    Mod
    Mod

    Posts : 414
    Join date : 2016-01-16
    Age : 19
    Location : California, USA

    Re: New Stake Calculator Program

    Post by Malik on Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:17 pm

    Ginatonic wrote:
    ilz wrote:Can you make it to where the hosting calculator is automatically updated when you get a bet from someone?

    I.e I get a 100m bet and the hosting calculator types the name and bet by itself

    Um how's it gonna know who bet..? I can't have it interact with the client unless you all wanna install powerbot.
    But I can do it so it auto updates the pot everytime something is changed in the bet section. Btw can someone send me the current app so I can look at it in more depth? my emails meATjackevans'co'uk <- because I'm not allowed to post emails according to the forums :p

    Idk you're the wizard coder. You'll figure it out Very Happy

    Come on TS. Click Coin's Nuclear Bunker and the link to the hosting calculator is there




    Ginatonic

    Posts : 8
    Join date : 2016-06-30

    Re: New Stake Calculator Program

    Post by Ginatonic on Mon Jul 04, 2016 6:34 pm

    Alright I'm working on it now. Auto-updating pots + an xer option too.

    Get in touch if there's anything you'd like changed.

    The Great Ur

    Posts : 133
    Join date : 2016-04-13

    Re: New Stake Calculator Program

    Post by The Great Ur on Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:53 am

    Great Job There Ginatonic Very Happy

    Malik
    Mod
    Mod

    Posts : 414
    Join date : 2016-01-16
    Age : 19
    Location : California, USA

    Re: New Stake Calculator Program

    Post by Malik on Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:51 am

    [

    Xer option is great

    Can you not have a man on the bottom right which blocks the numbers from being seen?

    Make the default text on the bottom-left not be 301 stake fc




    Ginatonic

    Posts : 8
    Join date : 2016-06-30

    Re: New Stake Calculator Program

    Post by Ginatonic on Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:20 pm

    Malik wrote:[

    Xer option is great

    Can you not have a man on the bottom right which blocks the numbers from being seen?

    Make the default text on the bottom-left not be 301 stake fc

    I think background will just be default for your operating system for the meanwhile. I'll make sure the interface is aesthetic and I'm gonna keep updating the screenie in the original post so people can comment on it if they like/dislike something.

    oZEUSo
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

    Posts : 79
    Join date : 2015-11-23
    Age : 18
    Location : Leicester

    Re: New Stake Calculator Program

    Post by oZEUSo on Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:14 am

    Contact James, he's interested in someone with your coding ability.

    Khiza
    Graphic Designer
    Graphic Designer

    Posts : 265
    Join date : 2015-11-22
    Age : 16
    Location : UK

    Re: New Stake Calculator Program

    Post by Khiza on Sat Jul 09, 2016 1:36 am

    I might be able to work with you.

    I have alot of skills in coding and designing as well as having alot of ideas such as:
    Saving/Loading stakes with bettors to help in cases such as misclick/gap/scam.
    Able to save frequent bettors names so its easier to write bets down.
    Tabs for different stakes with bettors
    A tab specific for xer so it generates bets taken in by 2x-10% of 5%
    Stakes won/lost. Win percentage, win streaks, lose streaks.
    A minumize button that hides bettors names and bets when looking for stake and only shows streaks, wins, loses. Also amount of total bets.

    Im a pro gfx designer so I'm able to make the design professional and smooth. Able to design frames, textbuttons, tabs, a suitanle background and a smooth layout that will fit the screen.


    If you dont need help. Those are just soms brilliant ideas, but if needed. I got the scripts for all of them.
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

    Malik
    Mod
    Mod

    Posts : 414
    Join date : 2016-01-16
    Age : 19
    Location : California, USA

    Re: New Stake Calculator Program

    Post by Malik on Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:35 am

    Tigres wrote:I'm a Mac user myself...

    Please, finally a calc for Mac?

    Gimme pl0x

    Macs are trash tho




    The Great Ur

    Posts : 133
    Join date : 2016-04-13

    Re: New Stake Calculator Program

    Post by The Great Ur on Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:22 pm

    Malik being a baller :3

    Ginatonic

    Posts : 8
    Join date : 2016-06-30

    Re: New Stake Calculator Program

    Post by Ginatonic on Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:19 pm

    Tigres wrote:I'm a Mac user myself...

    Please, finally a calc for Mac?

    Gimme pl0x

    That's the beauty of Java, it's universal.
    Plus I primarily use Mac so..

    Ginatonic

    Posts : 8
    Join date : 2016-06-30

    Re: New Stake Calculator Program

    Post by Ginatonic on Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:19 pm

    oZEUSo wrote:Contact James, he's interested in someone with your coding ability.

    How do I get in contact with him?

    Ginatonic

    Posts : 8
    Join date : 2016-06-30

    Re: New Stake Calculator Program

    Post by Ginatonic on Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:25 pm

    Khiza wrote:I might be able to work with you.

    I have alot of skills in coding and designing as well as having alot of ideas such as:
    Saving/Loading stakes with bettors to help in cases such as misclick/gap/scam.
    Able to save frequent bettors names so its easier to write bets down.
    Tabs for different stakes with bettors
    A tab specific for xer so it generates bets taken in by 2x-10% of 5%
    Stakes won/lost. Win percentage, win streaks, lose streaks.
    A minumize button that hides bettors names and bets when looking for stake and only shows streaks, wins, loses. Also amount of total bets.

    Im a pro gfx designer so I'm able to make the design professional and smooth. Able to design frames, textbuttons, tabs, a suitanle background and a smooth layout that will fit the screen.


    If you dont need help. Those are just soms brilliant ideas, but if needed. I got the scripts for all of them.

    Alright, thanks for this.
    It's really irritating doing backgrounds with JFrame's, I've looked into it and couldn't get it to work but I'll try again.
    We could have all programs adding to a database every time the host clicks win/loss which would provide a log of every users stake, pot, and whether they won or lost. Although that requires a server unless you want them writing to text logs which can easily be tampered.
    Also I was thinking just use JRadio's to determine 5%, 10%, Xer or whatever.

    Add my Skype GaryIsASloth and I'll get in touch if I need any GFX or help.
    Which languages do you know and to what standard?

    Sponsored content

    Re: New Stake Calculator Program

    Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:13 pm


      Current date/time is Fri Dec 09, 2016 8:13 pm