Elite Ranks

Welcome To Elite Ranks Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.
[NEWS] 30B Giveaway 28th October.Current Friends Chat [Elite Wagers]

Elite Ranks - Your personal staking clan


    Be99's Appeal - Please Read

    Share

    be99rs

    Posts : 2
    Join date : 2016-06-06

    Be99's Appeal - Please Read

    Post by be99rs on Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:01 pm

    Hey, I would like to appeal my de-rank, and let me know what your thoughts are:

    --Some background information about me
    I was a general rank in SOW54, and I left their friend's chat when I FELT very mistreated, disrespected and unappreciated by the owners for all the things I did for them. I left without scamming a single penny because that's not who I am, when anyone else could've walked away with 4B. I joined Elite Ranks and managed to get admin rank within 4-5 months because I donated billions to drop parties and supported the fc in every possible way.

    I achieved the admin status, I still continued to donate to drop parties, I was trusted with billions, I was the ONLY admin who live streamed drop parties/giveaways on twitch, constantly dealt with rank disputes, weeklies and the list goes on all at once and was not given one specific role like the others.

    ---How I got de-ranked?
    I took more than 3 days to pay a bettor. I would like to point out that I clearly wasn't hosting at the time so I didn't ignore the issue, people have things to deal with IRL. Pretty disappointed to see me get de-ranked for something like this after all the thing's I've contributed and lost(rank in sow54/friends) for this friend chat.

    lol1!


    Last edited by be99rs on Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

    Halal Money
    Corporal
    Corporal

    Posts : 69
    Join date : 2015-11-26

    Re: Be99's Appeal - Please Read

    Post by Halal Money on Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:11 pm

    Support, no other guy has contributed to the FC like you.


    Last edited by Halal Money on Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

    Helluva Guy
    General
    General

    Posts : 35
    Join date : 2015-12-18

    Re: Be99's Appeal - Please Read

    Post by Helluva Guy on Mon Jun 06, 2016 3:41 pm

    The work that be99 did for this fc was remarkable he was very dedicated towards the fc and was a very close friend of mine. I personally believe that we should give him another shot for everything that he has done for the fc, forget the bad things just remember the good that he has brought to this fc.

    EUR0
    General
    General

    Posts : 483
    Join date : 2015-11-23
    Location : Duel Arena

    Re: Be99's Appeal - Please Read

    Post by EUR0 on Mon Jun 06, 2016 3:54 pm

    I think you havent been in fc 4-5 months and Ripclawed livestreamed too

    be99rs

    Posts : 2
    Join date : 2016-06-06

    Re: Be99's Appeal - Please Read

    Post by be99rs on Mon Jun 06, 2016 5:27 pm

    EUR0 wrote:I think you havent been in fc 4-5 months and Ripclawed livestreamed too


    'Yes, all due respect to Ripclawed, his an amazing person, but I was the only admin who was dealing with disputes, taking care of live streams and weeklies. The other admins usually took care of 1 role."

    SantaHats

    Posts : 290
    Join date : 2015-11-28
    Location : East of Duel Arena, England, w54

    Re: Be99's Appeal - Please Read

    Post by SantaHats on Mon Jun 06, 2016 6:21 pm

    Really liked you as an admin tbh/ all the time on ts, when you were singing and I was tryna record l0l, anwyays bro , I would love to see you back and your contribution was amazing

    JakeLM

    Posts : 7
    Join date : 2016-04-25

    Re: Be99's Appeal - Please Read

    Post by JakeLM on Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:22 pm

    Man, this dude has helped me out through some tough times, coming to visit me and chill with me @ W2 sometimes no matter the rank, he'll treat you as if you were a friend, he doesn't care what rank you are. Always active and trying the best he can for the fc, and donating constantly, it would be cool to see this guy back in the fc without people attacking him and just giving him another chance.
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

    Halal Money
    Corporal
    Corporal

    Posts : 69
    Join date : 2015-11-26

    Re: Be99's Appeal - Please Read

    Post by Halal Money on Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:54 pm

    Tigres wrote:At the end of the day, whether you like it, dislike it, love it, hate it, whatever.

    Like you said yourself, hosts and the way hosts acts in ways such as following rules, and just general nature whether it's opening for big bets or w/e is paramount and rules are staple of the fc.

    Personally it's understandable that your actions have lead you deranked, I do believe it is somewhat  a little slack due to your work done during the giveaway streams and donations would be earnt. It's not without reason.

    You were deranked for failing to follow the rule "Hosts have 3 days to pay back a bettor under 250m, if more please tell an admin/owner" which is fair enough IMO as it has been an fc rule for a very long time

    In the end we can talk about how great you were but I think all this is pointless, you failed to pay back a loan, owners ended up paying which is the main reason you were perm deranked.

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Weighing up Be99s derank with other events to create a fair outcome.

    For my proposal of an outcome I'll be comparing outcomes from 2 hosts that have been deranked for similar reasons. These will be Halal Money and Broken Being.

    A brief overview of both:
    Halal Money took a 100m loan from a bettor, staked 50m worth of 27 27's winnings and 30m of khizas. - Time taken to pay back was 1 month +
    Oucome: 1 month derank however it was due to failing to pay weeklies.
    Additional Info: Halal has also been accused of selling accs and recovering them for cash, and is has been known to spam the elite friends chat last year.

    Broken Being: took a 230m loan from a bettor, solo staked 1000m from the bettor.
    Outcome: Perm derank for soloing/taking bets from a bettor/not streaming
    Additional Info: Yco was a new rank, however still failed to follow rules as they were apparent friends.

    Weighing the 2 cases to find an appropriate outcome


    At current time of posting, the discussion of deranks is quite a controversial topic, as there is no current framework implemented that matches a penalty with a rulebreak, so the weight of punishment seems like it differs from person to person.

    Until then I personally don't think that a definitive and certain outcome should be decided and believe that it'd be great to have the hosts team to come together to decide and create a framework. A simple meeting where james can be like, what should the punnishment be for this.... hosts will say, i reckon 1 day derank, james can be like, nah 1 day and 10m fine, then move on.

    I personally hate having new rules, but for this, I think that it'd be beneficial, i'm more then happy to create a template that people can just fill in and it'd just calculate an appropriate punnishment tbh, but that being said, always hate having more rules. Having 20192.8 rules is aids, but I think if it's there to mainly help find out the most fair way to derank, it'd be great, means people across the hosting team receive all fair punnishments.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Personal post

    Be99, I'm really sorry that you've had to deal with irl shit, that I cannot express enough, and that I really think you were a great host, but an even nicer friend.
    You were truely loved across the friends chat, and whilst admin you were fair across the team, additionally the work you did with the twitch streams was remarkable.

    I can't really say that you 100% deserve to come back, as i've said that yco has been deranked for doing a simular thing, however I'd like to wish the best that an outcome in your favour happens Smile

    I really do wish you the best Tom, you were a great guy, bubbly personality and always made elite feel home.

    <3 All the best be

    - Tigres

    Lol even though what you said about me is incorrect and you never were a rank when any of this happened, so you know nothing. But let's look into your response. Why are you simply stating that he broke a rule and should stay de-ranked? The whole point of this thread is that Be99 was an ex-admin, who has donated billions, dealt with tons of disputes, did a lot of streams and contributed a lot to the FC. Him getting a de-rank for not paying a bettor (which is a minor offense) is largely disproportionate to all of the things his done, and the severity of the offense. Your last paragraph says yco has done a similar thing and that be99 deserves it, no he hasn't yco didn't stream which is a very major offense, took a 1b bet solo from a 'friend' who claims to the owners that yco scammed, plus took a loan.

    Malik
    Mod
    Mod

    Posts : 395
    Join date : 2016-01-16
    Age : 19
    Location : California, USA

    Re: Be99's Appeal - Please Read

    Post by Malik on Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:01 am

    I think Be99 should come out solely because of the dedication he put into the FC. Yes he made mistakes but we're all human. We shouldn't dismiss all the good he's done just because of this.



    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

    Halal Money
    Corporal
    Corporal

    Posts : 69
    Join date : 2015-11-26

    Re: Be99's Appeal - Please Read

    Post by Halal Money on Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:42 am

    Tigres wrote:
    Lol even though what you said about me is incorrect and you never were a rank when any of this happened, so you know nothing. But let's look into your response. Why are you simply stating that he broke a rule and should stay de-ranked? The whole point of this thread is that Be99 was an ex-admin, who has donated billions, dealt with tons of disputes, did a lot of streams and contributed a lot to the FC. Him getting a de-rank for not paying a bettor (which is a minor offense) is largely disproportionate to all of the things his done, and the severity of the offense. Your last paragraph says yco has done a similar thing and that be99 deserves it, no he hasn't yco didn't stream which is a very major offense, took a 1b bet solo from a 'friend' who claims to the owners that yco scammed, plus took a loan.
    tigres wrote:
    He staked weeklies, apparently he lied about it to james, so he was deranked from admin, he said so that he should have permed him, but gave him a second chance. Then he didn't pay back the loan which was grounds for deranking. So from what james has said in the past be99 had a second chance but didn't pay the gp off.

    In additional what does having a rank have to do with you spamming the friends chat, i was there, i saw it lol.



    You know you're proven wrong when you go off-topic trying to justify your answer, and that was also an unsuccessful attempt. Firstly,he returned the weeklies he staked. The whole point of why his appealing is because the punishment he was given is totally disproportionate to all the things he has done to the FC and the severity of the offence. You can't compare YCO with be99, because YCO didn't stream, took loan from a bettor, which is a major offense, and don't forget yco was just an average host. Be99 contributed to the FC (HOW? read his post)  and just took 4 DAYS to pay someone from an gap (wasnt even a loan).
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

    Halal Money
    Corporal
    Corporal

    Posts : 69
    Join date : 2015-11-26

    Re: Be99's Appeal - Please Read

    Post by Halal Money on Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:51 pm

    Tigres wrote:
    Halal Money wrote:
    Tigres wrote:
    Lol even though what you said about me is incorrect and you never were a rank when any of this happened, so you know nothing. But let's look into your response. Why are you simply stating that he broke a rule and should stay de-ranked? The whole point of this thread is that Be99 was an ex-admin, who has donated billions, dealt with tons of disputes, did a lot of streams and contributed a lot to the FC. Him getting a de-rank for not paying a bettor (which is a minor offense) is largely disproportionate to all of the things his done, and the severity of the offense. Your last paragraph says yco has done a similar thing and that be99 deserves it, no he hasn't yco didn't stream which is a very major offense, took a 1b bet solo from a 'friend' who claims to the owners that yco scammed, plus took a loan.
    tigres wrote:
    He staked weeklies, apparently he lied about it to james, so he was deranked from admin, he said so that he should have permed him, but gave him a second chance. Then he didn't pay back the loan which was grounds for deranking. So from what james has said in the past be99 had a second chance but didn't pay the gp off.

    In additional what does having a rank have to do with you spamming the friends chat, i was there, i saw it lol.



    You know you're proven wrong when you go off-topic trying to justify your answer, and that was also an unsuccessful attempt. Firstly,he returned the weeklies he staked. The whole point of why his appealing is because the punishment he was given is totally disproportionate to all the things he has done to the FC and the severity of the offence. You can't compare YCO with be99, because YCO didn't stream, took loan from a bettor, which is a major offense, and don't forget yco was just an average host. Be99 contributed to the FC (HOW? read his post)  and just took 4 DAYS to pay someone from an gap (wasnt even a loan).

    Sure the comparison between yco and be99 may be far fetched, but it was just a comparion

    What i can compare is be99 with you.
    - You are one of the lowest donating hosts
    - Took over 40 days to pay back bettors gp (27-27s gp you staked) 10x times longer then be99
    - Took a loan from a bettor, took over 40 days to pay back.

    Yet you are reranked and he is deranked which justifys my belief that a system to calculate deranks fairly is needed.


    That's not true, before I left I made sure I paid everything to an admin, and somehow tool was told I never did, when I came back, I showed proof that I did, and that's how I got reranked. Also never staked 27-27's gp intentionally, it was an honest mistake, he went afk for 30 mins, thought it was my money and went in with it.
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

    Sponsored content

    Re: Be99's Appeal - Please Read

    Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:33 am


      Current date/time is Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:33 am