Elite Ranks

Welcome To Elite Ranks Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.
[NEWS] 30B Giveaway 28th October.Current Friends Chat [Elite Wagers]

Elite Ranks - Your personal staking clan

A bit confused

Myth230

A bit confused

Post by Myth230 on Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:36 pm

So, I'd like to start off by saying I love the FC. I've made good gp staking and lost probably just as much. I love participating in the giveaways and sometimes I do spamming for the dps, although I don't have autotype so its usually just out of goodwill haha. Now, I've never insulted anyone or done anything that I know to be inconsiderate or untrustworthy. Now, to the point of this post. My RSN is Galick420 and I participate on Twitch and Twitter as Myth230. Last week I noticed I got a mute when I usually only talk when it's related to staking, the dps, or the giveaway. I was a bit confused by that one, but it was temporary so I just shrugged it off. However, today when I logged in I noticed that it says the FC doesn't exist when I try to join it. This gives me the impression I might be banned. So I was wondering if anyone can help me out with that or at the very least explain what the heck I did lol? Any help would be greatly appreciated, since I already trust this FC and would like to continue staking there as opposed to elsewhere. Long live Elite Lucks!
    U Lilly U

Re: A bit confused

Post by U Lilly U on Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:57 am

Our fc name has changed to Elite Wagers, I'm guessing that was the problem Smile
    Hierso

Post by Hierso on Sun Jun 05, 2016 8:10 pm

What Lilly said: New Friends chat: [Elite Wagers] - Join us bro <3!
    Malik
    Mod
    Mod

Post by Malik on Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:01 pm

U Lilly U wrote:Our fc name has changed to Elite Wagers, I'm guessing that was the problem Smile

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:22 am