Elite Ranks

Welcome To Elite Ranks Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.
[NEWS] 30B Giveaway 28th October.Current Friends Chat [Elite Wagers]

Elite Ranks - Your personal staking clan

Ycos (Broken Being) appeal

Yco

Ycos (Broken Being) appeal

Post by Yco on Sat May 21, 2016 9:42 am

Hey everyone,

First of all I'd like to present the situation to those of you who might not know what happened.

2 days ago I have borrowed money from greencorner who's a long time friend of mine but he was a bettor as well, so I broke a rule. Next day he asked me to stake for him, so I did that without taking any commission, and the max amount I staked for him was 1b. This was done off stream and off FC. I could not find the rule listed on rules list, and was not aware of breaking another rule.

As a result, I couldn't join FC and got informed by James of my derank.

What concerns me is that I haven't received a warning. After a few hours I wanted to speak to coin and other admins, but I was just ignored by them.

I really enjoyed every minute of hosting, and what happened hurts me more than anything. I just loved the community.

I tried to ask the question through few people with no response so it's coming here:

Is there anything I can do to return?

SantaHats

Re: Ycos (Broken Being) appeal

Post by SantaHats on Sat May 21, 2016 4:57 pm

You are a really active host I wish to see you back in our fc and hosting if you can sort this out
    gl man

EUR0
    Mod
    Mod

Post by EUR0 on Sat May 21, 2016 5:36 pm

Good Luck
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Yco

Post by Yco on Mon May 23, 2016 5:46 am

It was a 251m loan, due to the fact I gapped on my very first stake of the day.

I paid him back on the next day.

We've trusted each other similiar amounts before I was a host so I guess he just didn't need/want to confirm that

Khiza
    Graphic Designer
    Graphic Designer

Post by Khiza on Mon May 23, 2016 7:51 am

They are both minor issues and have a reason behind them. You deserve a temp derank for 3 weeks and shall pay a 250m fine.

Did he willingly give you the money in order to help or did you ask him for loan?

Also I understand how you feel. Hosts wont help you even at situations when you gap or get scammed. Also if he is your best mate before you both joined the fc. I would consider him more as a friend than a bettor.

Yet again, you should make owners and admin aware you gapped so they can help you.

lm princess

Post by lm princess on Mon May 23, 2016 1:32 pm

in my opinion yco said that that player is his friend so if the loan was just as friends so this is out of fc I think.. he didn't took it as asking a rich bettor its his friend.. soo idk..

Yolande_Babe

Post by Yolande_Babe on Mon May 23, 2016 5:16 pm

I am sure u have been good at hosting and I was glad to see u as a host from day 1, I understand mistakes happen and we all learn our lessons, I know how getting scammed/gapping feels coz I was a Host too...I wasn't even aware that u couldn't stake for friends if it is out of FC/while ur not hosting...this is something new I learnt too coz I didnt see this in the host rules either...but yea I agree on u breaking the rule which clearly says not to take loans from bettors and so I understand the de-rank but again a permanent derank is scarry...so I hope Coin/James re-consider a Fine and hope to see u back as soon as possible...Goodluck Hun <3

Khiza
    Graphic Designer
    Graphic Designer

Post by Khiza on Mon May 23, 2016 8:50 pm

Rules specifically say that loans from bettors are not allowed. Unless admins or owners have a great suspicion that he is not a friend of yours they cant permenantly derank you.

You could have made this easier for yourself by looking for help and asking every rank before going to your friends. If that was the case then I'm behind you.

Yco

Post by Yco on Mon May 23, 2016 10:11 pm

Well it's all up to James who seems to have already made his decision, so there's nothing left for me here.

Thanks for all the replies though.

Replica

Post by Replica on Tue May 24, 2016 4:28 pm

I've spoken to you, James, and GreenCorner about this.

1. You took a 1b bet off stream and didn't announce in FC. The reason we stream as hosts is for our own safety, and as a form of proof to support your claim if someone said you have scammed this amount of money for this reason, the rule of streaming as a host is possibly one of the most important rules and if you're taking bets without streaming it's simply a gateway to scam in my opinion and perhaps other people's opinions also. GreenCorner pmed me in the first place and stated that he thought you scammed because you went in with his 1B bet and simply logged off afterwards, and now the fact that you don't have a stream to back this up can provide the fact that you may have scammed, nobody knows apart from yourself, which is why I said before streaming is simply for your own benefit and safety, nobody else, and now you have no stream to back up your claim of not scamming GreenCorner, it means you may have, and as a result we have to derank you for this reason.

2. You took a loan off a bettor; whether he was a friend or not, it simply doesn't matter, the rule on teamspeak "9. No asking for loans from bettors. If you need a loan, ask a host." indicates and clearly states you do not take loans off bettors for whatever reason, and if they're your best friend or just a random bettor it doesn't matter in the slightest as they're not a rank. You've broken this rule clearly, which is another reason towards your derank.

I'll see what other admins think of this, as well as Coin, but personally and from James' point of view it's a permenant derank as it stands, we're not being unfair, we're simply just trying to keep the Friends Chat as safe as possible, so that scams don't appear, and these situations don't happen again.

If we were to come to some agreement and terms on how you could get your rank back, my thoughts are;

1. Pay back the 1B bet you may have lost, or may have scammed, nobody knows because you didn't stream it.
    2. Pay back the loan you took off GreenCorner as soon as possible.

Even if you do this though, don't expect a 100% re rank because you've simply broken several rules which you would have gone through before you started to host. IMPORTANT ONES.

Khiza
    Graphic Designer
    Graphic Designer

Post by Khiza on Tue May 24, 2016 5:33 pm

http://www.eliteranks.org/t536-yco-s-payout

Replica take these into account.

He has taken multiple 1b bets and paid out multiple 2b pots. Although its to make the fc safe, you should also consider what he has done "right".

It's fair to say he had no intention to scam and also safe to say he was a friend.

He should get his rank back if he follows the two advice you gave him.

Replica

Post by Replica on Tue May 24, 2016 6:10 pm

Bare in mind all of those are streamed, whereas the 1B bet he has taken in this situation wasn't streamed, and the bettor himself has come to me and claimed he feels like he has been scammed, as from his words himself "He won't reply to me on skype and now he has logged out of rs and logged out of skype"

And the fact that he doesn't have any stream evidence to back up the fact that he may not of scammed makes the whole situation worse, he's broken the most important rule from a hosting perspective.

Hierso

Post by Hierso on Tue May 24, 2016 6:53 pm

I agree with Replica.

Yco

Post by Yco on Tue May 24, 2016 7:59 pm

I paid off the loan ages ago, and when I asked him about the 1b he said he never claimed I scammed. I logged off from both skype and rs cause I lost his bank in a few stakes, and was pretty mad myself.

Malik
    Mod
    Mod

Post by Malik on Wed May 25, 2016 4:30 am

I'm not very strict so I don't think a permanent derank is very fair. Obviously he should pay back the loan, and if necessary a fine. But a permanent derank is much too harsh

Khiza
    Graphic Designer
    Graphic Designer

Post by Khiza on Wed May 25, 2016 9:28 am

Replica wrote:Bare in mind all of those are streamed, whereas the 1B bet he has taken in this situation wasn't streamed, and the bettor himself has come to me and claimed he feels like he has been scammed, as from his words himself "He won't reply to me on skype and now he has logged out of rs and logged out of skype"

And the fact that he doesn't have any stream evidence to back up the fact that he may not of scammed makes the whole situation worse, he's broken the most important rule from a hosting perspective.

Off stream and on stream, he still had the money in possession concluding he could have taken those 1.8b payouts or 1.5b, but no. So what does it matter if stream was or not, it was off fc and friend asked him to. So the friend took the risk of getting scammed which should be off fc.

If the friend was smart, as well as yco, he should have asked yco to open and take his bet.

FYI. One 1.8b pot wouldn't make him legit, neither would 100 hundred of these payouts. It is just taking into account he didn't scam and he is doing his job correctly.

Streams are only suppose to help in cases where GAP, SCAMS and other things. If the friend has even admitted like Yco said, he didn't scam and has paid back everything.

Period. Yco doesn't deserve a perm derank. Sometimes we just need to show respect for those that are doing their job for example Yco who has been doing job right until this incident.

EUR0
    Mod
    Mod

Post by EUR0 on Fri May 27, 2016 9:01 pm

I agree with Khiza

SantaHats

Post by SantaHats on Sat May 28, 2016 6:04 pm

any news on it yet?

Jam3s
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Jam3s on Sat May 28, 2016 8:41 pm

Your a host in a trusted fc. Look at rule 1. ALL hosts must stream and record bets.
    You say his your friend, he was the one who complained you scammed him.
    Streaming is a major rule in the fc not a minor like khiza said.
    also loaning off bettors which was complained about too.
    Rules are there to prevent scams, you broke the rules.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:52 pm

Current date/time is Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:52 pm