Elite Ranks

Welcome To Elite Ranks Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.
[NEWS] 30B Giveaway 28th October.Current Friends Chat [Elite Wagers]

Elite Ranks - Your personal staking clan


    Some Advice

    Share

    SantaHats

    Posts : 290
    Join date : 2015-11-28
    Location : East of Duel Arena, England, w54

    Some Advice

    Post by SantaHats on Sat Apr 23, 2016 6:24 pm

    Ok, So over the last few weeks we have had like a lot of people applying for temp/trial hosts. So iam not saying people don't deserve this because even I did a host trial application.
    Firstly you have to atleast be in fc for around 6 months + [My opinion]
    Secondly you need to be really helpful to the fc, here are examples : Donate to Drops, Promote Our Fc and Do giveaways.
    Third, You need to be trusted in the fc.
    Fourthly/fourth? [IDEK Razz] You Need to be a good member of fc, have a nice personality and be friendly and known by people in fc
    Be in the Fc's Good books.

    Iam not saying this because I got a rank and I am not bragging or anything I don't want people thinking that Very Happy
    Anyways ...
    This is just what I think =D
    List down anything else you guys would give as Advice =D

    Khiza
    Graphic Designer
    Graphic Designer

    Posts : 264
    Join date : 2015-11-22
    Age : 16
    Location : UK

    Re: Some Advice

    Post by Khiza on Sat Apr 23, 2016 7:00 pm

    Not really advice.
    Just requirements to help you get the rank.

    Lets be blunt but I dont think I'll see any free trial ranks. We have enough hosts as it is and hosts that are willing to pay. I do agree that some people in our fc, should get the chance to be a trial rank, but problems willl be caused.


    Le Pid

    Posts : 44
    Join date : 2016-02-20
    Age : 18
    Location : The Netherlands

    Re: Some Advice

    Post by Le Pid on Sat Apr 23, 2016 10:05 pm

    Khiza wrote:Not really advice.
    Just requirements to help you get the rank.

    Lets be blunt but I dont think I'll see any free trial ranks. We have enough hosts as it is and hosts that are willing to pay. I do agree that some people in our fc, should get the chance to be a trial rank, but problems willl be caused.


    I do agree these should be reqs. in order for something like this however I do not agree on the fact problems will be caused.

    I am not just saying this just because I applied as well, the biggest problem would be money whereas the biggest risk would be 200M (Max 100m bets) & reputation damage,
    The other problem could be the person getting the trial rank being addicted to staking actually stake the earned comission & isn't able to pay-off their rank.

    Basicly what I would say is, may there ever be something like a 'trial' again, make sure the player who gets it actually has a good plan on paying off their rank asap and when not let them work that out first and make sure they stick to it or else there'll be a derank.

    I've seen some players in this FC for such a long time (way longer than me) who just haven't had luck at staking/saving up but truly deserve it.

    EUR0
    General
    General

    Posts : 486
    Join date : 2015-11-23
    Location : Duel Arena

    Re: Some Advice

    Post by EUR0 on Sat Apr 23, 2016 10:47 pm

    I think we need few hosts more at Europa timezone usually when I login there is no rank .

    SantaHats

    Posts : 290
    Join date : 2015-11-28
    Location : East of Duel Arena, England, w54

    Re: Some Advice

    Post by SantaHats on Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:38 pm

    Le Pid wrote:
    Khiza wrote:Not really advice.
    Just requirements to help you get the rank.

    Lets be blunt but I dont think I'll see any free trial ranks. We have enough hosts as it is and hosts that are willing to pay. I do agree that some people in our fc, should get the chance to be a trial rank, but problems willl be caused.


    I do agree these should be reqs. in order for something like this however I do not agree on the fact problems will be caused.

    I am not just saying this just because I applied as well, the biggest problem would be money whereas the biggest risk would be 200M (Max 100m bets) & reputation damage,
    The other problem could be the person getting the trial rank being addicted to staking actually stake the earned comission & isn't able to pay-off their rank.

    Basicly what I would say is, may there ever be something like a 'trial' again, make sure the player who gets it actually has a good plan on paying off their rank asap and when not let them work that out first and make sure they stick to it or else there'll be a derank.

    I've seen some players in this FC for such a long time (way longer than me) who just haven't had luck at staking/saving up but truly deserve it.

    A dosent have to be you saving up for a rank IMO, its a chance for old/hard working people in fc to make Money

    HKC

    Posts : 22
    Join date : 2016-04-07

    Re: Some Advice

    Post by HKC on Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:14 pm

    SantaHats wrote:
    Le Pid wrote:
    Khiza wrote:Not really advice.
    Just requirements to help you get the rank.

    Lets be blunt but I dont think I'll see any free trial ranks. We have enough hosts as it is and hosts that are willing to pay. I do agree that some people in our fc, should get the chance to be a trial rank, but problems willl be caused.


    I do agree these should be reqs. in order for something like this however I do not agree on the fact problems will be caused.

    I am not just saying this just because I applied as well, the biggest problem would be money whereas the biggest risk would be 200M (Max 100m bets) & reputation damage,
    The other problem could be the person getting the trial rank being addicted to staking actually stake the earned comission & isn't able to pay-off their rank.

    Basicly what I would say is, may there ever be something like a 'trial' again, make sure the player who gets it actually has a good plan on paying off their rank asap and when not let them work that out first and make sure they stick to it or else there'll be a derank.

    I've seen some players in this FC for such a long time (way longer than me) who just haven't had luck at staking/saving up but truly deserve it.

    A dosent have to be you saving up for a rank IMO, its a chance for old/hard working people in fc to make Money







    i agree
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

    Austin
    Mod
    Mod

    Posts : 319
    Join date : 2015-11-23
    Age : 19
    Location : Poly Area

    Re: Some Advice

    Post by Austin on Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:55 pm

    Thank you, but I am moving this to Elite Talk since this is only for host applications.




    Malik
    Mod
    Mod

    Posts : 399
    Join date : 2016-01-16
    Age : 19
    Location : California, USA

    Re: Some Advice

    Post by Malik on Tue Apr 26, 2016 2:14 am

    I only applied for host because I thought you were required to when you buy rank lol. But yeah there should be some requirements added to prevent the spam creation of applications.




    I R I S H

    Posts : 21
    Join date : 2016-04-28
    Location : New York

    Re: Some Advice

    Post by I R I S H on Fri May 06, 2016 4:54 pm

    I didn't even know there was such a thing. I'd love to do a trial. I agree with the stipulations, should be around for a while.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Some Advice

    Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:20 pm


      Current date/time is Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:20 pm