Elite Ranks

Welcome To Elite Ranks Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.
[NEWS] 30B Giveaway 28th October.Current Friends Chat [Elite Wagers]

Elite Ranks - Your personal staking clan

SOME1_BETTER drop party application [new]

SOME1_BETTER drop party application [new]

Post by SOME1_BETTER on Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:00 pm

Runescape Name: SOME1_BETTER
    Country & Timezone: scotland (+0.00)
    Combat Level?: 89
    How long have you been a member of the clan?: since the middle of December roughly
    What is your total wealth?: around 200m bank currently
    Write a paragraph on why we should accept you: i have been a member of elite ranks for quite some time now and loved every moment of it including the times when you loose your bets (just makes you want to rebuild all the more) i feel like i could be a good drop party manager as i attend all of the drop partys i see getting advertised in the fc so i know what a good drop party looks like, also when i notice that a manager is needing a spammer i will always attend Smile
    What have you done so far to support the clan?: as previously mentioned i will always try to spam out for other managers if necessary, i have also assisted buying items for drop partys for those who are on their buy limit. eg 10 dwarf sets. or what ever is needed. also if i win best spammer and i feel like someone is equally as good and there is not a second place prize i will give them something Smile

Re: SOME1_BETTER drop party application [new]

Post by Malik on Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:50 pm

Good luck ;o

Current date/time is Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:22 am