Elite Ranks

Welcome To Elite Ranks Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.
[NEWS] 30B Giveaway 28th October.Current Friends Chat [Elite Wagers]

Elite Ranks - Your personal staking clan

em0res Application

em0res Application

Post by em0re on Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:55 pm

Hey guys for a while now i've been a regular player @ elite ranks i've always wanted to have a rank for the fc, i've been a semi active player and quite often on teamspeak. I don't have any vouches but then again i haven't ask for any thank you anyway.

Runescape Name: em0re

Country & Timezone: UK GMT

Do you have 99 magic,defence,HP?: I have all but 99 HP (97 right now) if I get host will get too 99 of course.

How long have you been a member of the clan?:I'd personally say i've been with the clan for a long time was even in elite stakes...

What is your total wealth?: Quite often varies about around 100-300m.

Write a paragraph on why we should accept you:

Why should you accept me I'm always willing to help the clan I've wanted to be an host for a long time I'm quite oftenly active on Teamspeak and Runescape I would never scam i don't see the point at all because a rank is much better, I've also written a host calculator as we speak you guys might use it in future I don't know I haven't given it to James yet. I'm friendly and always willing to help people with there current problems. Smile

What have you done so far to support the clan?:
    I have created a twitch banner and i have also created host calculator as i mentioned before I'm also sometimes fighting hosts and doing gap on to give me and the betters a safe and enjoyable experience.

Thank you for reading my APP guys. Smile
    ~ em0re

Current date/time is Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:21 pm