There are no specific rules for this event, except the fact that you should not be using an auto clicker! I usually never host drop parties, but it (usually) is the fairiest way of giving out money.
Trivia has a few important rules, which can decide whether one player deserves the money or another does.
1. Spelling counts unless there is a 2 second gap between correct answers! This is important because if a player spells incorrectly first, and another player spells correctly immediately after, the correct spelling should win.
2. Answers should be said in PUBLIC. Any answer in the friends chat will not count - we do not want to spam the friends chat!
3. You will be disqualified from the whole giveaway if you troll and may be kicked from the channel.
The rules for Hide & Seek are the same as the previous event. Here is a recap of the rules and an explanation of the event:
Hide and Seek is played when a host (me) hides somewhere throughout RuneScape, and the seekers (you) try to find me. In the Elite Ranks friends chat, I will give out hints (usually one each minute). Finding me is not enough, however. You MUST trade me to win. Trading is essential because if two or more people find me at the same time, then there would be a tie... so trading is necessary.
1. I will turn off my private chat, so no one will be able to trail me.
2. I will play on two different accounts, one that will hide, and another that will watch everyone (so no one teleports beforehand).
3. I will give hints out every 30 seconds or so.
4. I will NOT hide in unsafe areas like the Wilderness, Desert, and Feldip Hills.
5. I may and probably will hide in some areas that have quest requirements.