Elite Ranks

Welcome To Elite Ranks Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.
[NEWS] 30B Giveaway 28th October.Current Friends Chat [Elite Wagers]

Elite Ranks - Your personal staking clan

ltems application for host

joshbrown

ltems application for host

Post by joshbrown on Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:28 pm

Runescape Name: ltems
    Country & Timezone: aest Australia
    Do you have 99 magic,defence,hp?: 99 magic+hp, 90 defence, can smash out 99 in 1-2 days
    How long have you been a member of the clan?: About 1 year
    What is your total wealth?: Around 4.5b
    Write a paragraph on why we should accept you:I love the members and atmosphere of the clan, and the atmosphere of the duel arena. I am trustworthy, friendly and active for around 14hrs/day. I have a computer that can handle streaming, and im always happy to help in every aspect of the clan.
    What have you done so far to support the clan?: Constantly place bets, always talking in clan, helping people out if they need, hosting small giveaways out of my own pocket when I win. Advertising for free when im afk.

Ash yellow

Re: ltems application for host

Post by Ash yellow on Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:48 am

lol I've seen this guy scamming in world 3...

joshbrown

Post by joshbrown on Sat Dec 05, 2015 6:15 am

Ash yellow wrote:lol I've seen this guy scamming in world 3...

:') ok buddy, 4.5b bank scamming 100k of f2p players, get real Razz you got the wrong guy
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

EUR0
    Mod
    Mod

Post by EUR0 on Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:24 pm

Good Luck Very Happy

Mcchesnutt

Post by Mcchesnutt on Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:58 am

VOUCH. The other day I traded this dude my 500m bet thinking he was a host. He was quite confused when he got my 500m. I asked why he was confused and he said he was not a host. I freaked out that I had just given away my hard earned money but then he said "Here trade me" and gave me my 500m back. Never been more grateful and this lesson taught me not all people in RS are greedy and mean. I would definitely bet on him/trust him with my money!

joshbrown

Post by joshbrown on Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:14 pm

Lock thread please. Ive spent over a year in this fc, lost over 2b betting, spent about 500m doing my own giveaways, refered many people to the clan, done free advertising while I was afk, always actively talking and helping out in fc and still never considered for rank, always just the same old reply " keep betting and being active in fc ", not even ever considered as a drop party manager, meanwhile new ranks popup that noone has ever even heard of. I still want to be a rank, and love all the hosts and talking to the members, but im no longer going to waste my time and money just to be lead on Smile Good luck in the arena everyone. Peace out <3
    ltems

Sh33dy | Feelinn
    Vip
    Vip

Post by Sh33dy | Feelinn on Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:41 pm

U have ur hosting app for 11 days ? and u think u will get accepted that fast lol '?

joshbrown

Post by joshbrown on Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:00 am

Sh33dy | Feelinn wrote:U have ur hosting app  for 11 days ? and u think u will get accepted that fast lol '?

Nah, ive been asking about rank for 6months + and only recently I have been directed here

joshbrown

Post by joshbrown on Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:02 am

polly pour wrote:
    joshbrown wrote:Lock thread please. Ive spent over a year in this fc, lost over 2b betting, spent about 500m doing my own giveaways, refered many people to the clan, done free advertising while I was afk, always actively talking and helping out in fc and still never considered for rank, always just the same old reply " keep betting and being active in fc ", not even ever considered as a drop party manager, meanwhile new ranks popup that noone has ever even heard of. I still want to be a rank, and love all the hosts and talking to the members, but im no longer going to waste my time and money just to be lead on Smile Good luck in the arena everyone. Peace out <3
    ltems

Ranks aren't free. Have you even tried pming C0in or Jam3s about buying a rank?

Yes I have, and Ive always been told that no ranks are available and to keep being active to "earn" my rank, meanwhile other ranks appear from nowhere, im broke now anyway so makes no difference :')

WUPHF.com

Post by WUPHF.com on Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:38 am

Why do you come to World 3 to beg for 5M with a lent party hat, insinuating that people who give you the money will be rewarded?

Mcchesnutt

Post by Mcchesnutt on Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:56 am

WUPHF.com wrote:Why do you come to World 3 to beg for 5M with a lent party hat, insinuating that people who give you the money will be rewarded?

His Party Hat is Keepsaked and also he gives a lot to the community. I know I need to give more to the community.

joshbrown

Post by joshbrown on Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:13 am

Can this thread be locked ffs, someone else who is applying for host is trying to make me look bad so they are favoured over me, I can even upload video of me giving double to all that gave me cash at this exact time, im making footage for a youtube channel opener video. 3rd time ive asked, please lock so I dont have to keep justifying myself to these 1 time post fake accounts. Thanks Smile

Coin
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Coin on Tue Dec 29, 2015 12:06 pm

Locked With Request !

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:54 pm

Current date/time is Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:54 pm